Some of the main features of the flagship system will be:
- Scrolling availability for larger building areas: PANDIA is designed for moving exposure while calculations are done onboard.
- Stackability for more productivity: The small width of the system allows projectors to be lined up down to very small pixel sizes to build systems with large building areas.
- An open system with unlimited options for customizing: The built-in FPGA allows users to customize their applications or use prepared Software. The onboard FPGA opens up to 7 Gigabytes for image storage, programming logic, and DSP slices for customization.
- Multiple wavelengths for working with multi-materials: two independent illumination modules provide up to three different wavelengths.
- Variability: Pandia comes with a telecentric lens with a pixel size of 10um; any other resolutions can be easily realized with custom lens developments in-house at IN-VISION.
- Watercooled system for highest optical power: The optimized water cooling provides full power for all applications – up to 9 watts per wavelength.
- High-Speed Data Interface: Maximum transfer rates are realized using Gigabit Ethernet or an optical data interface, which is flexible, lossless over long distances, and immune to electromagnetic interference.
- Field changeability of the illumination modules: The customer can easily swap out the two LED modules, which does not require further calibration or set-up. This can be done after thousands of hours of uptime without degradation.
- Onboard User-Interface for operators: An onboard HMI informs the operator about the operating status and critical parameters.