The Emerging Digital Micromirror Device Based Systems and Applications XIV conference will take place during Photonics West on January 22-27, 2022 in San Francisco.
The conference is an opportunity to present and explore new applications based on Texas Instruments' DMD chipsets beyond traditional display systems.
By bringing together scientists, technologists, and developers, the goal of the conference is to highlight new and interesting means of applying DLP technology to solve problems across various markets.
We encourage our customers or partners with innovative ideas to participate in the Call for Papers by August 11.
Technical areas of particular interest include, but are not limited to:
- Programmable Patterning and Advanced Imaging Solutions
- Display Solutions
- Manufacturing solutions
- Medical devices
- Abstracts are due 11 August 2021
- Read the abstract submission guidelines: http://spie.org/PWSubmissionGuidelines
- Go to the OE403 call for papers: https://spie.org/OE403call
- From the OE403 call for papers, click on the "Submit an abstract" link
- Sign in to your SPIE account (or create an account) and follow the submission wizard
- Please be prepared to secure funds for registration, travel, hotel, etc.
- As an enhancement to the conference experience, we are continuing to publish all presentations for viewing during the conference, as well as permanently archiving all presentations in the conference proceedings on the SPIE Digital Library; see below for changes to our submission agreement
- Manuscripts due 29 December 2021
- Oral presentation video for publication due 29 December 2021*
- Poster PDFs and optional preview videos due 29 December 2021
*In lieu of SPIE capturing and publishing the audio/PPT slides from your live talk, you can submit a video in advance for us to publish. We understand that there are some presentations that have content that cannot be published, which is why we offer authors the option to submit a modified presentation recording that omits any content that cannot be published.
For more information about the conference and the call for papers, download the flyer here