Do you keep a cool head in challenging situations?
Do you enjoy leading a diverse project team?
Continue reading! We might be just the right place for you!
We are looking for a
TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER (m/f)
Full time, Guntramsdorf near Vienna
In this position, you will make a considerable contribution to our product visions at IN-VISION Digital Imaging Optics GmbH. You will be significantly involved in the development process at the technical interface with our customers.
Your tasks are diverse and require a high degree of goal orientation:
- Overall technical responsibility for assigned development projects
- Ensuring the achievement of the defined project goals regarding time, costs and quality by steering the projects proactively
- Professional management and coordination of the defined project team (electronics, optics, design, quality and operations)
- Ensuring a comprehensible documentation of project plans and results as well as a regular reporting to the project client
- Identification of undesirable project developments and timely implementation of appropriate countermeasures
- Close cooperation with our sales team aiming at increasing project returns
What we offer:
- Exciting and various tasks from the first customer contact to the creation of concepts, series production and delivery to customers
- An international environment with customers and partners in Europe, Asia and the US (Silicon Valley)
- An appreciative, open and team-oriented corporate culture in an innovative technology company
- Flexible working time models and a creative working environment
- Technical university degree with focus on electronics, optics, physics, mechatronics, or a similar field
- Relevant experience in a comparable position and a strong interest in product development
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
- Strong sense of responsibility as well as decision-making skills
- Ability to work under pressure and competence in resolving conflicts
You want to become part of our team? We are looking forward to receiving your application documents via E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The monthly gross salary is defined by the Austrian collective bargaining agreement for 38,5 hours per week (starting from EUR 3.003,80). Additional payment will be granted according to skills and experience.
IN-VISION Digital Imaging Optics GmbH develops and manufactures high-precision optical systems for industrial applications in Guntramsdorf, Austria and Boston MA, USA. The company is a technology leader in 3D-printing and cooperates with world leaders in metrology and lithography. The production of the high-end optics takes place at the company headquarters in Guntramsdorf, south of Vienna, where more than 70 people are employed.