Have you ever heard about "opto-mechatronic systems" or would you like to know more about it? Then you should continue reading!
We are looking for a
DESIGN ENGINEER (m/f)
Full time, Guntramsdorf near Vienna
In this position, you will make a significant contribution to our product vision and play a key role in the development of IN-VISION Digital Imaging Optics GmbH.
Your tasks are diverse and require a high degree of creativity:
- Constructive development of new products and the associated testing and manufacturing equipment
- Project member in the product development process in cooperation with other departments
- 3D design of complete devices, assemblies and individual parts
- Independent detail design and constructive elaboration of improvements
- Preparation of drawings in accordance with standards and production requirements
What we offer:
- Exciting and diverse tasks from the submission of offers to product development and series production
- An international environment with customers and partners in Europe, Asia and the US (Silicon Valley)
- An appreciative, open and team-oriented corporate culture in an innovative technology company
- Individual training and development opportunities
- Flexible working time and creative working environment
- Completed technical education and several years of professional experience in a comparable position
- Knowledge of 3D-CAD Creo and experience with Windchill are an advantage
- Structured way of working, high degree of independence and commitment
- Creativity and affinity for industrial design
You want to become part of our team? We are looking forward to receiving your application documents via E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The monthly gross salary is defined by the Austrian collective bargaining agreement for 38,5 hours per week (starting from EUR 3.003,80). Additional payment will be granted according to skills and experience.
IN-VISION Digital Imaging Optics GmbH develops and manufactures high-precision optical systems for industrial applications in Guntramsdorf, Austria and Boston MA, USA. The company is a technology leader in 3D-printing and cooperates with world leaders in metrology and lithography. The production of the high-end optics takes place at the company headquarters in Guntramsdorf, south of Vienna, where more than 70 people are employed.