Are you interested in programming and do you have a basic understanding of physical connections? Then you should continue reading!
We are looking for a
DATA ENGINEER (m/f)
Full time, Guntramsdorf near Vienna
In this position, you will make a significant contribution to our software solutions and play a key role in the development of IN-VISION Digital Imaging Optics GmbH.
Your tasks are diverse and require a high degree of creativity and implementation skills:
- Development of data structures for long-term data storage of measurement data
- Conception and implementation of data evaluation systems in the area of process monitoring, product testing and quality
- Development of data visualizations and dashboards for professional deployment in the company
- Cooperation with other departments such as mechanics, optics and process development
What we offer:
- Exciting and varied tasks as well as a comprehensive induction into the role
- An international environment with customers and partners in Europe, Asia and the USA (Silicon Valley)
- An appreciative, open and team-oriented corporate culture in an innovative technology company
- Flexible working time models and a creative working environment
- University degree in the area of electrical engineering, mathematics, computer science, physics or a similar field
- Experience with database systems required (e.g. PostgreSQL)
- Experience with statistical methods of data processing desirable, Machine Learning is an advantage
- Very good programming skills of R or comparable, Python is an advantage
- Interest in the development and implementation of algorithms in image processing
- Structured and independent way of working as well as the ability to work in a team
- Willingness to think outside the box
You want to become part of our team? We are looking forward to receiving your application documents via E-Mail to email@example.com. The monthly gross salary is defined by the Austrian collective bargaining agreement for 38,5 hours per week (starting from EUR 3.003,80). Additional payment will be granted according to skills and experience.
IN-VISION Digital Imaging Optics GmbH develops and manufactures high-precision optical systems for industrial applications in Guntramsdorf, Austria and Boston MA, USA. The company is a technology leader in 3D-printing and cooperates with world leaders in metrology and lithography. The production of the high-end optics takes place at the company headquarters in Guntramsdorf, south of Vienna, where more than 70 people are employed.