Are you interested in electronics? Do you have experience in circuit design? Then you should continue reading!
We are looking for an
ENGINEER IN ELECTRONIC DESIGN (m/f)
Full time, Guntramsdorf near Vienna
In this position, you will make a significant contribution to our visions in electronics and play a key role in the development of IN-VISION Digital Imaging Optics GmbH.
Your tasks are diverse and require a high degree of goal orientation:
- Design and development of modern FPGA boards as well as high power LED drivers
- Design, layout and commissioning of circuits in the field of digital/power engineering
- Execution/supervision of development-accompanying tests and validations (functional, thermal, EMC, environmental) and preparation of test reports
- Project member in the product development process and cooperation with the other departments optics, mechanics and process development
What we offer:
- Exciting and various tasks from the first customer contact to the creation of concepts, series production and delivery to customers
- An international environment with customers and partners in Europe, Asia and the US (Silicon Valley)
- An appreciative, open and team-oriented corporate culture in an innovative technology company
- Flexible working time and creative working environment
- Completed technical education in the field of electrical engineering, electronics or similar
- Relevant experience in a comparable position and a strong interest in electronics
- Knowledge and experience with Altium design software is an advantage
- Experience with EMC-compliant design of FPGA and power electronics
- Structured and independent way of working and high commitment
- Patience and perseverance combined with goal-oriented thinking
You want to become part of our team? We are looking forward to receiving your application documents via E-Mail to email@example.com. The monthly gross salary is defined by the Austrian collective bargaining agreement for 38,5 hours per week (starting from EUR 3.003,80). Additional payment will be granted according to skills and experience.
IN-VISION Digital Imaging Optics GmbH develops and manufactures high-precision optical systems for industrial applications in Guntramsdorf, Austria and Boston MA, USA. The company is a technology leader in 3D-printing and cooperates with world leaders in metrology and lithography. The production of the high-end optics takes place at the company headquarters in Guntramsdorf, south of Vienna, where more than 70 people are employed.