Electronic Design Engineer (m/f/d)
Are you interested in electronics? Do you have experience in circuit design? Then you should continue reading!
We are looking for an
ELECTRONIC DESIGN ENGINEER (m/f/d)
Full-time, Guntramsdorf near Vienna
In this position, you will make a significant contribution to our visions in electronics and play a key role in the development of IN-VISION Technologies AG.
Your tasks are diverse and require a high level of goal orientation:
- Design and development of modern FPGA boards as well as high power LED drivers
- Design, layout and commissioning of circuits in the field of digital and power engineering
- Execution and supervision of development-accompanying tests and validations (functional, EMC, environmental) and preparation of test reports
- Project member in the product development process and cooperation with other departments such as optics, mechanics, logistics and process development
What we offer:
- Exciting and various tasks from creation of concepts until series production
- An international environment with customers and partners in Europe, Asia and the US (Silicon Valley)
- Gradual training in the activity and accompaniment within the team
- Flexible working time and creative working environment
- An appreciative, open and team-oriented corporate culture in an innovative technology company
- Completed technical education in the field of electrical engineering or electronics
- Relevant experience in a comparable position and a strong interest in electronics
- Knowledge and experience with the design software Altium is an advantage
- Experience with EMC-compliant design of FPGA and power electronics is an advantage
- Structured and independent way of working and high commitment
- Good English skills
- Ability to think outside the box
You want to become part of our team? We are looking forward to receiving your application documents via E-Mail to email@example.com. The monthly gross salary is defined by the Austrian collective bargaining agreement for 38,5 hours per week (starting from EUR 3.310,48). Additional payment will be granted according to skills and experience.
IN-VISION Technologies AG develops and manufactures high-precision optical systems for industrial applications in Guntramsdorf, Austria and Boston MA, USA. The company is a technology leader in 3D-printing and cooperates with world leaders in metrology and lithography. The production of the high-end optics takes place at the company headquarters in Guntramsdorf, south of Vienna, where more than 70 people are employed.