In-Vision generates more than 2/3 in revenues with products that are less than two years old. In other words - we are proud to call ourselves an innovation power house. We always have several research and development projects going on at the same time. Some of them are related to short-term new product development, others will not be commercialized for another five years.
We staff research and development projects cross-functional. So, next to our physicists, you will find mathematicians, chemists, production experts and commercial people on a project, creating a challenging yet highly rewarding environment.
Here is an abstract of our current research and development initiatives:
- Enabling maskless lithography applications at sub-micron resolution
- Developing blue and UV laser diode illumination systems
- Create hybrid DLP(R) and laser scanning light exposure for additive manufacturing
- Revolutionize data storage solution through DLP(R) technology
- Industry 4.0 - Advancing to a smart optomechatronical factory