Are you ready to bring your skills and experience in optics to create the future of industries like 3D-printing, metrology and lithography? Then you should continue reading!
We are looking for an
ENGINEER IN OPTICS DESIGN (m/f)
Full time, Guntramsdorf near Vienna
In this position, you will play a significant role in maintaining and expanding In-Vision's core expertise in optical design. You will be in charge of designing state-of-the-art optical systems for our customers.
Your tasks are diverse and require a high degree of goal orientation:
- Conception and design of optical systems and fine optical systems
- Project member in the product development process and cooperation with the other departments such as electronics, mechanics and process development
- Simulation and development of optical systems using sequential and non-sequential ray tracing
- Creation of tolerance analyses of optical systems in cooperation with design and internal production
What we offer:
- Exciting and various tasks from the first customer contact to the creation of concepts, series production and delivery to customers
- An international environment with customers and partners in Europe, Asia and the US (Silicon Valley)
- An appreciative, open and team-oriented corporate culture in an innovative technology company
- Flexible working time and creative working Environment
- University degree with focus on optics, physics, mathematics or a similar field
- Experience in optics or in a similar position
- Knowledge of and experience with the software Zemax or Python are an advantage
- Knowledge of and experience with a Multiphysics environment are an advantage
- Structured and independent way of working, highly committed and motivated
- Patience and perseverance combined with a goal-oriented mindset
- Fluent English skills, German is a plus
You want to become part of our team? We are looking forward to receiving your application documents via E-Mail to email@example.com. The monthly gross salary is defined by the Austrian collective bargaining agreement for 38,5 hours per week. Additional payment will be granted according to skills and experience.
IN-VISION Digital Imaging Optics GmbH develops and manufactures high-precision optical systems for industrial applications in Guntramsdorf, Austria and Boston MA, USA. The company is a technology leader in 3D-printing and cooperates with world leaders in metrology and lithography. The production of the high-end optics takes place at the company headquarters in Guntramsdorf, south of Vienna, where more than 70 people are employed.