Are you looking for a technology-oriented and fast-growing company which offers a diverse range of tasks? If you have a hands-on mentality and like to support all kind of internal IT related inquiries, then you will certainly not get bored with us!
We are looking for an
IT ALL-ROUNDER (m/f/x)
with focus on system administration
Full time, Guntramsdorf near Vienna
In this position you will keep running the software and hardware systems at IN-VISION Technologies AG together with a colleague. You will also be significantly involved in their further development.
Your tasks Your tasks are extremely varied and also offer you opportunities for specialization:
- Support of desktop and server systems in cooperation with a service provider
- Maintain the Microsoft Office and SharePoint environment (Office 365)
- Administration of the network infrastructure
- Development and support for Abas ERP
- Implementations, evaluations and visualizations with QlikView
- Technical support of the PLM system (PTC Windchill)
- Setting up projects and developing solutions in cooperation with the specialist departments
What we offer:
- Exciting and various tasks and a high degree of responsibility
- An international environment with customers and partners in Europe, Asia and the USA (Silicon Valley)
- An appreciative, open and team-oriented corporate culture in an innovative technology company with flat hierarchies and direct communication
- Flexible working time and a creative working environment
- Individual training and development opportunities
- Completed IT-related education (e.g. apprenticeship, technical high school, technical college) or comparable qualification
- Knowledge in the field of network and server technology as well as Windows clients
- Experience in system administration and IT support
- Knowledge of ABAS ERP, QlikView or PTC Windchill is an advantage, but not a prerequisite
- Independent, precise working style, high affinity for numbers, ability to work in a team, resilience and flexibility
- Strong solution and service orientation
- Good knowledge of English with willingness to improve
You want to become part of our team? We are looking forward to receiving your application documents via E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The monthly gross salary is defined by the Austrian collective bargaining agreement for 38,5 hours per week (starting from EUR 2.398,29). Additional payment will be granted according to skills and experience.
IN-VISION Technologies AG develops and manufactures high-precision optical systems for industrial applications in Guntramsdorf, Austria and Boston MA, USA. The company is a technology leader in 3D-printing and cooperates with world leaders in metrology and lithography. The production of the high-end optics takes place at the company headquarters in Guntramsdorf, south of Vienna, where more than 70 people are employed.